- To allow ample time for all patients and scheduled surgical procedures, we operate primarily by appointment. Emergency cases shall always receive top priority, which is why occasional appointment delay is inevitable. Please realize that we make a sincere attempt to see each client on time.
- If you will not be able to make your pet's scheduled appointment, please call us, so we can reschedule your pet's care at a convenient time.
- If your pet requires more extensive testing or treatment than can be accommodated in the usual 30 minute appointment, we may request that you leave your pet with us after the examination to complete these procedures.
- For your convenience, "drop-off" appointments are also available. A "drop off" means you leave your pet with us for a few hours, or even all day. Usually, we will ask you to drop your pet off sometime in the morning, so we can do a thorough exam and start treatment in between appointments or surgeries. Once the doctor is done, she will give you a call to go over the diagnosis and treatment plan, and to schedule a discharge appointment.
Patient Arrival Policy
- For your protection, and that of others, all dogs must be on a leash and properly controlled while in the waiting area or exam rooms.
- All cats must be confined in an appropriate cat carrier or on a leash.
- If your dog is aggressive toward cats or other dogs, please let us know this when you make the appointment. It is much easier for us to avoid problems, if we know your pet does not like other animals.
- If you have any special needs, please let us know when you make your appointment. Our staff will be happy to assist you any way we can.
- For the safety of all animals in our care, we require that all vaccinations be up to date. Even though we make every effort to make our patients feel comfortable during visits, many pets may be a little uneasy around new people, new surroundings and other pets. This is one of the reasons we ask you to restrain your pet. We recommend that animals be placed on a leash or in pet carriers before entering the waiting room.
We require full payment at the time that services are rendered. For your convenience, we accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Care Credit, cash and personal checks.